Forum
You need to be logged in to post on forum.
Community Boards | Bug Report | [Client 12.0] Report bugs here

Pages: 1

[Client 12.0] Report bugs here

Author
Hello,

Lets gather all the bug which should be fixed in new client 12.0 here on Ezodus.

If you have any suggestions, noticed issues, post a reply there.

List of bugs which should be fixed:
1. Position of opened windows (ex. skill window, battle list, analyzers) is not saving. After restart it goes back to default -everything is closed.(closing client is not necessary).

2. Position of opened tabs (right or left additional tab for windows) is not saving. It stays closed after relogging (closing client is not necessary)
I've noticed this aswell.

I am not 100% sure since I haven't spent much time, but it looks like settings might be partially stored on the server with Tibia 12, which I believe Ezodus core hasn't quite been made 100% compatible with just yet.
Siema
mam problem nie mog? pobra? klienta
not xd
The new client crash and crash I can't play in this client do something
Originally posted by Szeperu on 09.12.2018 10:37
The new client crash and crash I can't play in this client do something

hello, when do you experience crashed on new client?
i fucking crashed for like 17times today, tried to download new one, still fucking crashing
what omis the crashing place
About the new client 12. The magic level skill bar doesn't show the bonuses of addon,equipment and imbuements properly. For example if i equip falcon wand(+3mlvl) with imbuing +4mlvl it only shows that i have like 2 or 3 mlvl more only after i equip wand whenever im in pz or not.
My client 12.0 crashed when I was hunting at Walls (drakens), safely my EK saved me

Ps: I was testing this new client for about 4hours and had only that one crash
If you logged back everything was fine? No more crashes innthis place?
Originally posted by GM Feri on 12.12.2018 13:02
If you logged back everything was fine? No more crashes innthis place?

For 1 more hour everything was fine, but in another place (walls but to same spot like before) i got second bug and crash, after crash I can play, but its annoying
Every time i walk out of protection zone outfit selection screen appears.

(reloging and restartinf the client does'nt help)
Get own mount not rented one.
Pages: 1